Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Final Internship

This is the last week of internship. I don't want to leave. I think once I return back to school it will feel kind of weird because we have to be there. One thing I am kind of waiting for when we come back to school is biology. I think that class might be cool with all the labs and everything else. I think next week when everyone sees each other all that week everyone is going to talk about their internship. Theirs going to be more talking. I don't like that. I'm kind of scared to go back to school. I use to waking up late and coming to internship, but now I have to wake up early and go to school.

Well yesterday was a very busy day I had store for two sites. And today we went shopping for me supplies for store. As for my project finding stores to donate I have not heard from any of them. So before I leave this internship I would have to call them to see if they got my letter and if they are willing to donate. I'm also doing some more research for more stores. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment