Friday, January 21, 2011

Pictures of Internship



Well I'm here at internship and today I had to come early that usual. Today is a short day I did little bit of work today. I started off with like a small project. Researching some pages of different things and organizing them for this small program they have here called Swimming Upstream. It's for girls that come after school and talk about things. After I organized all the binders, pens, rulers, etc. Than after that my mentor's assistance wanted Starbucks. So I went to Starbucks (just a block away) I'm leaving in about an hour because I got all my stuff done and I have nothing else to do until Monday. On Monday Sarah is coming and I don't know if I need to be there. I thought it's suppose to be a mentor and teacher thing.

This is my work space.




These are the books that the bookman donated to them.


















No comments:

Post a Comment