Wednesday, January 19, 2011

INTERNSHIP

What are you thankful for in your internship experience?

I am thankful for this internship to show me how to pop my bubble, get out from my shell. As you know I'm quiet and don't like to communicate with others whom I don't know. I am also thankful for all the people here who appreciate having me here helping them out.

My week has been a slow one because we had no school/work on Monday. And Tuesday I had to come to school. Since I don't work on the weekends it's been four days since I have not been here at my internship. Today was not a busy busy day, but I believe that tomorrow would be. Right now I am still at my internship and I finished all my work I had to do and now I'm writing this blog. Today I had to first fax my time sheet than count books that someone donated to us, (so that we could send them a thank you letter) than went on the computer to check email, than that I got some supplies for the kids for this thing called store which the kids (with their fake money) buy things that we give to them, like binders, crayons, book, and etc. After I went to lunch (Panda Express) and than I did some filing and than I'm here writing.

Well that's all. I'm leaving the office.
I am thankful for everything that everything here has done for me. THANKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment